Current labor and material prices for thousands of concrete and masonry jobs and specialty items. Don't waste hours working up a material list for every job you bid. Instead, use this manual to develop quick, accurate cost estimates. Do the material take-off only when you have the contract. Provides manhours, recommended crew, and gives the labor cost for installation.
Download the 2015 National Concrete & Masonry Estimator -- available only in electronic format. Have the updated concrete and masonry prices you need in minutes and start estimating today with current data!
Also included in the download:
- Craftsman's National Estimator program, so you'll have everything you need to put this year's cost data to work immediately. A new Web-like search feature makes it easy to find the cost items you're looking for.
- Craftsman's Job Cost Wizard. Turns estimates into invoices and exports to QuickBooks.
- Free, automatic quarterly price updates throughout 2015.
All purchased National Estimator software programs are guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP computer. Quarterly updates are free on the Web during all of 2015. Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F.
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP. Note: 64-bit now supported.
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Requires up to 160 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 1024 x 768 or higher video resolution, video adapter and monitor.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- To listen to video tutorial - Sound card and speakers or headphones.
- DSL or Cable internet connection is recommended for automatic updates and other optional program features.