Estimate with all eleven of Craftsman's most popular 2017 estimating references! Includes free quarterly cost updates for 2017 calendar year.
You pay one low price.
All purchased National Estimator software programs are guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP computer. Unlimited phone support is free from 8AM to 5PM (Pacific) M-F.
Open all eleven of these costbooks at the same time, if you want. Then copy and paste anything from any of the eleven to your estimate. Ordered separately, these downloads would cost over $300. The corresponding printed books have a combined 5,000 pages and sell for over $600. But you get unlimited downloads of these eleven 2017 editions for only $118.50.
Total download size varies with your computer configuration but will be from 10Mb to 50Mb for each of the eleven costbooks. Typical download time for broadband users is two minutes per costbook. Installation is automatic. This Craftsman Site License authorizes your personal use on two computers. Your E-mail receipt (confirmation) for this order will include a link to the Craftsman Site License download page. Return to this site at any time to get additional costbooks or repeat any download. Go to the Support tab at www.Craftsman-Book.com to view an hour-long interactive Show Me video that explains how to use your software.
Note that the last costbook installed becomes your default (opens automatically on startup). To change the default, click Utilities and Options on the Menu bar. Then click the General Settings tab.
The 2017 Craftsman Site License Includes:
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- A smart investment. Review by Jamie K.
- You have presented me the tools I needed to accurately prepare an estimate. Because I lacked this information, we weren't winning bids, which meant no jobs. I can now prepare more accurate bids and spend less time doing so. And with more accurate bids PLUS more bids submitted, our chances of winning a few bids has increased exponentially! This is not just a smart business investment for us to help speed things up...I am confident that this will change a lot for our small business. Thank you again! (Posted on 12/12/2016)
- Very good Review by David.
- I am very pleased with this product so far. I have used the National Construction Estimator in the past and decided it was time to update. I estimate a wide variety of project types and was looking into some of the project-specific costbooks and ultimately ended with this Craftsman Site License. I have opened two of costbooks and compared them with the National Construction Estimator costbook and found that they lack some of the project costs that would be used for a large General Contractor but go into more detailed breakout in areas where the National Construction Estimator costbook stops. This is exactly what I was looking for - good job people! I did expect the install to place shortcuts for each costbook on my desktop and had to navigate into the folder to open the other costbooks, but no big deal. (Posted on 12/12/2016)
- Great product. Review by Missouri Contractor.
- I have used National Estimator for years. Sure makes the estimating part easier!! It's a bargain too!! (Posted on 12/12/2016)