Craftsman's National (square foot) Building Cost Estimator software combines computing power with trusted 2017 National Building Cost Manual cost data, allowing you to create fast, reliable estimates of a building's replacement cost. A smart resource for adjusters and appraisers using the cost approach.
Following an easy step-by-step process, the software calculates total in-place cost estimates for residential, commercial, industrial, public, agricultural, manufactured housing or military structures using current construction data. Use the included regional cost adjustment factors to tailor the estimate to any job site in the U.S. Then view, print, email or save the detailed PDF report as you'd like.
Mid-year updates are free (expected release in January, April and July 2017) and are delivered via Craftsman Software Update as they become available.
This purchased software program is guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP computer. Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F.
A Backup Disk is available for $10. Shipping by first class mail is free. To order the Backup Disk, add the 2017 National (sq. ft.) Building Cost Estimator software to your shopping cart, and you'll be given the Backup Disk option during the checkout process.
The National (sq. ft.) Building Cost Estimator System Requirements:
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP. Note: 64-bit now supported.
- Easy to use, better than Marshall & Swift's Swift Estimator Review by Rick.
- I have been using this product for 2 years, about 80% of my assignments as an Appraiser, per Client requirement. I can complete a well-documented Cost Approach in about 5 minutes. The M & S product is about $10 per use and needs only the zip, year built and GLA to create a Cost, accurate?, how can it be? The quality of the NBCE software's rating process for the different elements is straightforward and simple. If I had to explain myself to the State Board about any report, I'd want to have my Cost constructed through this product versus M & S Swift Estimator. (Posted on 9/30/2016)
- Love your product. Review by Donna & Joey Parrish
- Thanks so much!!! Love your product - haven’t used Marshall & Swift since I found you guys and your great products! (Posted on 9/30/2016)