Current building costs for residential, commercial, and industrial construction. Estimated prices for every common building material. Provides manhours, recommended crew, and gives the labor cost for installation.
Don't want to wait for your new cost data from Craftsman? At a fraction of the printed-book price, you can immediately download an electronic version of Craftsman's 2017 National Construction Estimator and start estimating today!
Also included in the download:
- Craftsman's National Estimator program, so you'll have everything you need to put this year's cost data to work immediately. A new Web-like search feature makes it easy to find the cost items you're looking for.
- Craftsman's Job Cost Wizard. Turns estimates into invoices and exports to QuickBooks.
- Free, automatic quarterly price updates throughout 2017.
Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F. All purchased National Estimator software programs are guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP computer.Attention Apple & Mac users:
Wasatch Digital Media offers an estimating app that uses Craftsman cost data. Click here for more info. iPad and iPhone users:
ContractorTools is another powerful estimating app that uses Craftsman cost data. Click here for more info.
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP. Note: Windows 8, 7 and Vista 64-bit now supported.
- A smart investment. Review by Jamie K.
- You have presented me the tools I needed to accurately prepare an estimate. Because I lacked this information, we weren't winning bids, which meant no jobs. I can now prepare more accurate bids and spend less time doing so. And with more accurate bids PLUS more bids submitted, our chances of winning a few bids has increased exponentially! This is not just a smart business investment for us to help speed things up...I am confident that this will change a lot for our small business. (Posted on 10/4/2016)
- Great reference! Review by Kenny Oswald (20-year electrical estimator)
- Great reference. I use it all the time (since 2005). It has useful information for an estimator along with accurate labor and material costs. Can't beat that for the price. (Posted on 10/4/2016)