Current installation costs for all common electrical work: conduit, wire, boxes, fixtures, switches, outlets, loadcenters, panelboards, raceway, duct, signal systems, and more. Provides material costs, manhours per unit, and total installed cost. Explains what you should know to estimate each part of an electrical system.
Book (print) edition includes free National Estimator download, a stand-alone Windows estimating program for Windows PCs.
Included with National Estimator download:
- Job Cost Wizard turns estimates into invoices and exports to QuickBooks.
- Free technical support at 760-438-7828 x2 (Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm Pacific Time)
- Free quarterly cost data updates during 2017. An internet connection is required.
National Estimator System Requirements:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP (32- and 64-bit) operating system.
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- 160 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 1024 x 768 or higher video resolution, video adapter and monitor.
- Internet connection for automatic updates and other optional program features.
eBook edition is in text-searchable, PDF format and does not include estimating software.
Craftsman eBooks are copyrighted material, but you may copy/paste or print PDF eBook content for your personal use and re-download any time. Compatible with free Adobe Reader 6.0 or above. Get Adobe Reader.
- Great reference! Review by Kenny Oswald (20-year electrical estimator).
- Great reference. I use it all the time (since 2005). It has useful information for an estimator along with accurate labor and material costs. Can't beat that for the price. (Posted on 1/9/2017)
- A smart investment. Review by Jamie K.
- You have presented me the tools I needed to accurately prepare an estimate. Because I lacked this information, we weren't winning bids, which meant no jobs. I can now prepare more accurate bids and spend less time doing so. And with more accurate bids PLUS more bids submitted, our chances of winning a few bids has increased exponentially! This is not just a smart business investment for us to help speed things up...I am confident that this will change a lot for our small business. (Posted on 1/9/2017)