Current labor and material prices for home improvement projects. Revised annually.
Take advantage of home improvement jobs you may never have bid on before by relying on the solid cost figures in this book. That's why so many home improvement contractors use this manual as their company price book. You'll be able to quickly locate hard-to-find costs for demolition, foundations, framing, structural repairs, decking, deck repairs, window repair and replacement, door repair and replacement. wall and ceiling repairs, floor repair and replacement, kitchen and bathroom improvement prices, and much more.
Provides manhours for each job, recommended crew size, and the labor cost for the removal and installation work. Many assembly prices are included to help you speed your estimates, just add linear or square feet to complete the estimate. Material prices are current, with location adjustment factors and free quarterly updates on the Web. Gives step-by-step instructions for the work, with helpful diagrams, and home improvement shortcuts and tips from an expert.
Includes a free download of a software version of the book with National Estimator, a stand-alone Windows estimating program. An interactive tutorial showing how to use the software is free at www.craftsman-book.com.
You will also receive a link to download the 2017 companion software immediately while your book is in the mail.Included with National Estimator download:
- Job Cost Wizard turns estimates into invoices and exports both in QuickBooks
- Free Online Technical Support for the National Estimator Software
- Free Quarterly National Estimator Updates Updates to the 2017 costbooks and zip code modification factors are updated quarterly. Quarterly price updates on the Web are free and automatic all during 2017. You'll be prompted when it's time to collect the next update. A connection to the Web is required.
- Amazed at the preciseness. Review by J. Barnes.
- I'm a homeowner trying to renovate a 208 year old house. The Craftsman books were a godsend! Our contractors were amazed at the preciseness of our offers. I don't know how many actually bought their own copies but they surely wanted to see the CDs results. I can't say enough about the overall practical use of the Craftsman books. Just a terrific service all around. (Posted on 10/20/2016)