Current prices in dollars and cents and detailed descriptions for hard-to-find items needed on most insurance, repair, remodeling, and renovation jobs. All price items include labor, material, and equipment breakouts, plus special charts that tell you exactly how these costs are calculated. Includes many reinstall/salvage cost estimates, hundreds of sample product images and unique architectural items.
Includes a free download of the software companion to the book with National Estimator, a stand-alone Windows estimating program. An interactive multimedia video that shows how to use the software to compile construction cost estimates is free at www.craftsman-book.com. Revised annually.Included with National Estimator download:
- Job Cost Wizard turns estimates into invoices and exports both in QuickBooks
- Free Online Technical Support for the National Estimator Software
- Quarterly price updates on the Web are free and automatic all during 2017. You'll be prompted when it's time to collect the next update. A connection to the Web is required.
- Worth its weight in gold. Review by C.R. Lamb.
- I started with National Renovation and Insurance Repair Estimator in 2006. My work involves preparing cost estimates to repair damaged properties in seven states. When I am in Ohio and need to know the cost of installation of 750 Square Foot of drywall in Hartford Connecticut, I insert the Zip Code, and I have my answer. Great Product, and invaluable to someone like me. I use a "self- made" program to present the estimate, but the ability to collect pricing information and be confident that I do not over-price or under-price an estimate is worth it's weight in gold. (Posted on 12/12/2016)