Current prices in dollars and cents and detailed descriptions for hard-to-find items needed on most insurance, repair, remodeling, and renovation jobs. All price items include labor, material, and equipment breakouts, plus special charts that tell you exactly how these costs are calculated. Includes many reinstall/salvage cost estimates, hundreds of sample product images and unique architectural items.
Don't want to wait for your new cost data from Craftsman? At a fraction of the printed-book price, you can immediately download this software version of Craftsman's National Repair & Remodeling Estimator and start estimating today!
Also included in the download:
- Craftsman's National Estimator program, so you'll have everything you need to put this year's cost data to work immediately. A new Web-like search feature makes it easy to find the cost items you're looking for.
- Craftsman's Job Cost Wizard. Turns estimates into invoices and exports to QuickBooks.
- Free, automatic quarterly price updates throughout 2017.
Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F. All purchased National Estimator software programs are guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP computer.Attention Mac, iPad and iPhone users:
Wasatch Digital Media offers an estimating app that uses Craftsman cost data. Click here for more info.
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP. Note: Windows 7 and Vista 64-bit now supported.
- Good product! Review by Tom R.
- I started using Craftsman stuff about 5 years ago and still find that the Renovation and Insurance Estimator database works best for my remodeling and renovation company. I supplement it with items from the others for commercial bids, but most residential scenarios are covered by this one, and the pricing seems to jive rather close to insurance co. databases such as Exactimate, etc. Good product! (Posted on 10/11/2016)
- Worth its weight in gold. Review by C.R. Lamb.
- I started with National Renovation and Insurance Repair Estimator in 2006. My work involves preparing cost estimates to repair damaged properties in seven states. When I am in Ohio and need to know the cost of installation of 750 Square Foot of drywall in Hartford Connecticut, I insert the Zip Code, and I have my answer. Great Product, and invaluable to someone like me. I use a "self- made" program to present the estimate, but the ability to collect pricing information and be confident that I do not over-price or under-price an estimate is worth it's weight in gold. (Posted on 10/11/2016)