This year's prices for installation of all common electrical work: conduit, wire, boxes, fixtures, switches, outlets, loadcenters, panelboards, raceway, duct, signal systems, and more. Provides material costs, manhours per unit, and total installed cost. Explains what you should know to estimate each part of an electrical system.
Also included in the download:
- National Estimator program, so you will have everything you need to put this year's cost data to work immediately. A new Web-like search feature makes it easy to find the cost items you are looking for.
- Job Cost Wizard. Turns estimates into invoices and exports to QuickBooks.
- Free, automatic quarterly price updates throughout 2018.
All purchased National Estimator software programs are guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP computer. Quarterly updates are free on the Web during all of 2017. Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F.
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP. Note: Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista 64-bit now supported.
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Requires up to 160 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 1024 x 768 or higher video resolution, video adapter and monitor.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- To listen to video tutorial - Sound card and speakers or headphones.
- DSL or Cable internet connection is recommended for automatic updates and other optional program features.
- A smart investment. Review by Jamie K.
- You have presented me the tools I needed to accurately prepare an estimate. Because I lacked this information, we weren't winning bids, which meant no jobs. I can now prepare more accurate bids and spend less time doing so. And with more accurate bids PLUS more bids submitted, our chances of winning a few bids has increased exponentially! This is not just a smart business investment for us to help speed things up...I am confident that this will change a lot for our small business. (Posted on 2/1/2018)
- Great reference! Review by Kenny Oswald (20-year electrical estimator).
- Great reference. I use it all the time (since 2005). It has useful information for an estimator along with accurate labor and material costs. Can't beat that for the price. (Posted on 2/1/2018)