Current labor and material prices for thousands of framing and finish carpentry items. Step-by-step instructions for estimating everything from the sill plate to the ridge board, including hundreds of helpful pictures, tables and illustrations.
Includes labor and material prices for installing practically all framing lumber, from girders to roof sheathing. Even includes hard-to-find demolition labor estimates. Lists costs and manhours for finish carpentry such as ceiling sheathing, interior trim, molding, paneling, cabinets, countertops, hardwood flooring, wood stairways, and more.
Also included in the download:
- Craftsman's National Estimator program, so you'll have everything you need to put this year's cost data to work immediately. A new Web-like search feature makes it easy to find the cost items you're looking for.
- Craftsman's Job Cost Wizard. Turns estimates into invoices and exports to QuickBooks.
- Free, automatic quarterly price updates throughout 2018.
All purchased National Estimator software programs are guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP computer. Quarterly updates are free on the Web during all of 2018. Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F.
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP. Note:64-bit now supported.
- Consistently great Review by Donald B.
- I have been using the Craftsman Bookstore for over two decades to supplement my construction estimating tools. It really helps when I need to fill in gaps in my estimates where I don't have as much expertise. Great Product! (Posted on 2/1/2018)