Current prices in dollars and cents for hard-to-find items needed on most insurance, repair, remodeling, and renovation jobs. All price items include labor, material, and equipment breakouts, plus special charts that tell you exactly how these costs are calculated.
Provides recommended crew sizes; average production rates; exact material, equipment, and labor costs; a total unit cost and a total price including overhead and profit. Separate listings for high- and low-volume builders, so prices shown are specific for any size business. Estimating tips specific to repair and remodeling work to make your bids complete, realistic, and profitable.
Includes an electronic version of the book with National Estimator, a stand-alone Windows estimating program. An interactive multimedia video that shows how to use the software to compile construction cost estimates is free at www.costbook.com. Revised annually.
Also included in the download:
- Craftsman's National Estimator program, so you'll have everything you need to put this year's cost data to work immediately. A new Web-like search feature makes it easy to find the cost items you're looking for.
- Craftsman's Job Cost Wizard. Turns estimates into invoices and exports to QuickBooks.
- Free, automatic quarterly price updates throughout 2018.
Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F. All purchased National Estimator software programs are guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP computer.
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP.
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Requires up to 160 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 1024 x 768 or higher video resolution, video adapter and monitor.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- To listen to video tutorial - Sound card and speakers or headphones.
- DSL or Cable internet connection is recommended for automatic updates and other optional program features.
- Great program Review by John
- I have been using this since the 2008 version I have finally upgraded to the 2018 version and I am pleased to see the additions to the cost books they make estimating jobs extremely easy (Posted on 10/5/2018)