National Heavy Construction Estimator (formerly CD Estimator Heavy) has a complete 780-page heavy construction cost estimating database.
You can precisely tailor the cost estimates based on the 5-digit zip code where the work will be done.
Includes thousands of cost estimates you won't find anywhere else, and in-depth coverage of demolition, hazardous materials remediation, tunneling, site utilities, precast concrete, structural framing, heavy timber construction, membrane waterproofing, industrial windows and doors, specialty finishes, built-in commercial and industrial equipment, and HVAC and electrical systems for commercial and industrial buildings.
Also included in the download:
- Craftsman's National Estimator program, so you'll have everything you need to put this year's cost data to work immediately. A new Web-like search feature makes it easy to find the cost items you're looking for.
- Craftsman's Job Cost Wizard. Turns estimates into invoices and exports to QuickBooks.
All purchased National Estimator software programs are guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP computer. Quarterly updates are free on the Web during all of 2019. Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F.
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP. Note: 64-bit now supported.
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Requires up to 160 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 1024 x 768 or higher video resolution, video adapter and monitor.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- To listen to video tutorial - Sound card and speakers or headphones.
- DSL or Cable internet connection is recommended for automatic updates and other optional program features.