68th Annual Edition - Current building costs for residential, commercial, and industrial construction. Estimated prices for every common building material, the labor cost to install the material and a total "installed" cost. For those jobs where you can't rely on your past experience to estimate, rely on the prices in this national standard of construction costs to get you safely in the ballpark.
Provides manhours, recommended crew, and the labor cost for installation of every job and practically every type of material in construction. Provides clear descriptions on what is included in the job being estimated so you know exactly what the job and the prices for that job entail. Every cost is carefully described. It even provides suggested crew sizes, and equipment rates.
Book (print) edition includes free National Estimator download, an estimating program for Windows PCs. (Apple Mac, iPad and iPhone users, please see bottom of this page for more options.)
Included with National Estimator download:
- Job Cost Wizard turns estimates into invoices and exports to QuickBooks.
- Free technical support at 760-438-7828 x2 (Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm Pacific Time)
- Free quarterly cost data updates during 2020. An internet connection is required.
National Estimator System Requirements:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP (32- and 64-bit) operating system.
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- 160 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 1024 x 768 or higher video resolution, video adapter and monitor.
- Internet connection for automatic updates and other optional program features.
eBook edition is in text-searchable, PDF format and does not include estimating software.
Craftsman eBooks are copyrighted material, but you may copy/paste or print PDF eBook content for your personal use and re-download any time. Compatible with free Adobe Reader 6.0 or above. Get Adobe Reader.Attention Apple & Mac users:
Wasatch Digital Media offers an estimating app that uses Craftsman cost data. Click here for more info. iPad and iPhone users:
ContractorTools is another powerful estimating app that uses Craftsman cost data. Click here for more info.