Want all of the latest building, plumbing, HVAC and electrical code information at your fingertips? They're all included in Code Check Complete 2nd edition. Finding code facts is a cinch with the easy-to-access, crystal-clear, illustrated format that makes Taunton's Code Check series the choice of reference for thousands of builders, inspectors, and do-it-yourself homeowners across the country.
Designed to work hard for you, Code Check Complete has a tough outer case and lay-flat spiral binding perfectly suited to the job site or the desktop. Detailed cross-referencing and 200-plus drawings address all of your code questions with up-to-date answers.Spot-on accuracy, on-site durability, all-in-one convenience!
- Addresses every essential building, electrical, mechanical and plumbing code requirement you're likely to encounter when building or remodeling.
- Accurate, up-to-date information you can rely on.
- Quick and easy access to the specific facts you seek.
- Based on the 2009 International and Uniform Codes, and the 2008 and 2011 National Electrical Code, it is endorsed by the International Code Council.
- Quick-glance summaries alert you to important code changes.
- Saves you wasted man hours and money because you'll avoid costly code error violations the first time.
- Compiled by code-certified building/home inspectors.
- Spotlights safety issues behind the codes.
- Made to take on site and stand up to months of use and abuse.
- A great value - four code guides in one, for one low price!
This book is intended for building inspectors, design-professionals, plan reviewers, contractors, home inspectors, educators, and do-it-yourself home owners.