If you're a New Hampshire construction contractor, you need to be good at writing New Hampshire construction contracts.
Once installed on your Windows computer, Construction Contract Writer will make it easy to draft enforceable New Hampshire contracts that fit your jobs precisely and avoid the penalties imposed by New Hampshire and federal law.
- Any provision which would indemnify design professionals against their own negligence is void under New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated Section 338-A:1.
- Failure to include the Right to Repair Act notice in a residential contract is a violation of New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated Section 625:9-V and is punishable by a fine up to $1,000 under New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated Section 651:2-IV.
- Failure to include the notice required by New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated Sections 361-B:1 to 361-B:3 is a deceptive practice under New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated Section 358-A:2 and is punishable by a fine of up to $10,000 under New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated Section 358-A:4.
- Any sale of home improvement services on state grounds without a license is void and punishable by a fine of up to $500 under New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated Section 320:2.
- Omission of federal truth in lending disclosures required by 15 United States Code Section 1638 makes the creditor liable for both the overcharge and the debtor's attorney fees.
- Failure to include the disclosures required by 12 Code of Federal Regulations Section 226.15 extends the right of rescission to three years (rather than three days).
- Omitting insulation disclosures required by 16 Code of Federal Regulation Section 460 can result in an $11,000 fine.
When a job goes bad, you better have an iron-clad contract. Consider what happens if you get into a dispute before collecting final payment. An attorney for the other side won't be impressed with your two-page "legal in all 50 states" contract. Most likely, you'll discover that the signed agreement is either partially or totally unenforceable under state law. Game over! You lose. You're not going to collect another dime on that job. Fortunately, there's a better way.
Just answer a series of questions -- like an interview -- to construct a legal contract for each project you take on. Construction Contact Writer explains in plain English what you need to know before answering an interview question. If you know the job and you know what the job requires, Construction Contract Writer will do the rest.
Whether you are writing commercial or residential construction contracts, you'll be able to anticipate where disputes could arise and settle them in the contract before they happen. Then include the warranty protection you intend, the payment schedule, and create subcontracts from the prime contract.
Resolve key issues in your favor with bias control.
Many contract clauses in Construction Contract Writer suggest a bias that favors either the owner, the contractor or the subcontractor. That allows you to shift burden or risk to a particular party. Want to draft a contract that protects the property owner? No problem. Need an aggressive contract that pushes the limits in your favor? That's easy. Of course, if you just want a balanced and fair contract, Construction Contract Writer will do that too.
Need legal help drafting a contract?
Construction Contract Writer even includes a feedback button to an attorney on the Craftsman Book Co. staff to help if you get stumped. This service is free, and you can expect a response within 24 hours.
When you're done, save the contract for future use or modification at a later date. Print contracts directly or export to MS Word or Adobe PDF for electronic delivery or archiving on disk.
Construction contract law changes. But don't worry -- update subscriptions are available. Your contracts have to change to stay in compliance. That's why Construction Contract Writer includes an 'Update' button. You'll be invited to click 'Update' when a change affects the contracts you're drafting. A connection to the Web is required.
Even experienced construction contract attorneys will find plenty of useful reference material in Construction Contract Writer.
Construction Contract Writer cites local court decisions and code sections relevant to key interview questions.
- Great value. Review by Chuck P.
- This software is invaluable to my projects! I have used it for over a year now and it still impresses my customers. I’ve even had subcontractors tell me they never had signed a contract like these with primary contractors. Thanks for the great value of your product! (Posted on 3/6/2017)
- Makes contracts easier. Review by Kevin Stumpff.
- This is a great program. It walks you through step-by-step. It makes contracts easier. (Posted on 3/6/2017)