Need help in passing the apprentice, journeyman, or master electrician's exam? This is a book of questions and answers based on actual electrician's exams administered over the last few years in states and counties across the U.S.
Almost a thousand multiple-choice questions -- exactly the type you'll find on the exam -- cover every area of electrical installation: electrical drawings, services and systems, transformers, capacitors, distribution equipment, branch circuits, feeders, calculations, measuring and testing, and more. It gives you the correct answer, an explanation, and where to find it in the latest NEC. Also tells how to apply for the test, where to get your application form, how best to study, and what to expect on examination day.
Included FREE: A download of the PDF eBook, so you can get started right away!!
This is a tool every journeyman and master electrician candidate will find worth several times the small expense.
Find study tips for passing the electrician's exam at www.electrician-exam.com.
Interactive Study Center system requirements:
- PC with 1 Gigahertz or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- Requires up to 50 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution video adapter and monitor.
- Sound card and speakers or headphones are useful but not required.