Studying for a state contractor's exam or teaching a contractor's license prep course? Craftsman's Interactive Study Center software contains over 400 multiple-choice questions and detailed explanations to assess construction business accounting knowledge. Subjects covered include:
- Financial statements
- Loan applications
- Sales & accounts receivable
- Bad debts
- Payroll, materials & inventory
- Maintaining ledgers and balance sheets
- Accounting methods
The software makes studying almost fun! You can tailor your studies to specific subjects, or let the software choose a random assortment of questions. There's even a timed test option so you can simulate an actual exam. Use the Study Mode if you want to see a detailed explanation for each question. Use Exam Mode to get an authentic exam experience.
During checkout, an optional Backup CD-ROM will be available for $10. Shipping by first class mail is free.
Interactive Study Center system requirements:
- PC with 1 Gigahertz or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- Requires up to 50 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution video adapter and monitor.
- Sound card and speakers or headphones are useful but not required.