Need help in passing the apprentice, journeyman, or master electrician's exam? Craftsman's Interactive Study Center software contains nearly a thousand multiple-choice questions -- based on actual electrician's exams over the last few years and updated to the 2017 NEC.
This download covers every area of electrical installation: electrical drawings, services and systems, transformers, capacitors, distribution equipment, branch circuits, feeders, calculations, measuring and testing, and more. For each question, the software gives you the correct answer -- including an explanation and reference to where to find it in the latest NEC.
The interactive software makes studying for the exam almost fun! You can tailor your studies to specific subjects, or let the software choose a random assortment of questions. There's even a timed test option so you simulate the actual exam.
Interactive Study Center system requirements:
- Windows PC with 1 Gigahertz or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- Requires up to 50 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution video adapter and monitor.
- Sound card and speakers or headphones are useful but not required.