Studying for a state contractor's exam or teaching a contractor's license prep course? Craftsman's Interactive Study Center software contains over 140 multiple-choice questions and detailed explanations to assess knowledge on Residential Wiring based on the NEC. Subjects covered include:
- Electrical energy
- Alternating Current
- Tools and Safety
- Conductors and Grouped Conductors
- Electrical Boxes
- Wiring Switch Circuits and Outlets
- The Service Entrance
- Rough Wiring
- Finish Wiring of New Work
- Additions and Alterations to Old Work
- Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Supplementary Systems
The software makes studying almost fun! You can tailor your studies to specific subjects, or let the software choose a random assortment of questions. There's even a timed test option so you can simulate an actual exam. Use the Study Mode if you want to see a detailed explanation for each question. Use Exam Mode to get an authentic exam experience.
During checkout, an optional Backup CD-ROM will be available for $10. Shipping by first class mail is free.
Interactive Study Center system requirements:
- PC with 1 Gigahertz or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 8 and 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- Requires up to 50 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution video adapter and monitor.
- Sound card and speakers or headphones are useful but not required.