Craftsman's National (square foot) Building Cost Estimator software combines computing power with trusted 2019 National Building Cost Manual cost data, allowing you to create fast, reliable estimates of a building's replacement cost. A smart resource for adjusters and appraisers using the cost approach.
Following an easy step-by-step process, the software calculates total in-place cost estimates for residential, commercial, industrial, public, agricultural, manufactured housing or military structures using current construction data. Use the included regional cost adjustment factors to tailor the estimate to any job site in the U.S. Then view, print, email or save the detailed PDF report as you'd like.
Mid-year updates are free (expected release in January, April and July 2019) and are delivered via Craftsman Software Update as they become available.
This purchased software program is guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP computer. Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F.
A Backup Disk is available for $10. Shipping by first class mail is free. To order the Backup Disk, add the 2019 National (sq. ft.) Building Cost Estimator software to your shopping cart, and you'll be given the Backup Disk option during the checkout process.
The National (sq. ft.) Building Cost Estimator System Requirements:
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP. Note: 64-bit now supported.
- Good Decision Review by DJQ
- Best deal...Good Product...(Buy it!) (Posted on 3/4/2019)
- The best in the business. Review by Dave K.
- Craftsman cost data is the best in the business. I've been to court and the data stands up well. (Posted on 1/18/2019)