Square-foot costs for residential, commercial, industrial, military, schools, greenhouses, manufactured homes, fire stations, libraries, churches, government offices and farm buildings. Includes important variables that can make any building unique from a cost standpoint. A smart resource for adjusters and appraisers using the cost approach.
Quickly work up a reliable budget estimate based on actual materials and design features, class of construction, area, shape, wall height, number of floors, and support requirements. Includes easy-to-use software that calculates total in-place cost estimates. Use the regional cost adjustment factors provided to tailor the estimate to any jobsite in the U.S. Then view, print, email or save the detailed PDF report as needed.
You will also receive a link to download the companion software immediately while your book is in the mail.
The software program is guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP computer. Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F.
The National (sq. ft.) Building Cost Estimator System Requirements:
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP. Note: Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista 64-bit now supported.
- Requires up to 25 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 800 x 600 video resolution, video adapter and monitor. 1024 x 768 resolution or higher recommended.
- DSL or Cable recommended for Internet access.