Current building costs for residential, commercial, and industrial construction. Estimated prices for every common building material. Provides manhours, recommended crew, and gives the labor cost for installation.
Don't want to wait for your new cost data from Craftsman? At a fraction of the printed-book price, you can immediately download an electronic version of Craftsman's 2019 National Construction Estimator and start estimating today!
Also included in the download:
- Craftsman's National Estimator program, so you'll have everything you need to put this year's cost data to work immediately. A new Web-like search feature makes it easy to find the cost items you're looking for.
- Craftsman's Job Cost Wizard. Turns estimates into invoices and exports to QuickBooks.
- Free, automatic quarterly price updates throughout 2019.
Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F. All purchased National Estimator software programs are guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP computer.Attention Apple & Mac users:
Wasatch Digital Media offers an estimating app that uses Craftsman cost data. Click here for more info. iPad and iPhone users:
ContractorTools is another powerful estimating app that uses Craftsman cost data. Click here for more info.
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP. Note: Windows 8, 7 and Vista 64-bit now supported.
- Good collection of data Review by Gil P.
- There have been improvements in the user interface and the access to the help files from previous versions. Good software over all. (Posted on 4/1/2019)