Current labor and material prices for home improvement projects. Provides manhours for each job, recommended crew size, and the labor cost for the removal and installation work. Material prices are current, with location adjustment factors and free quarterly updates on the Web. Gives step-by-step instructions for the work, with helpful diagrams, and home improvement shortcuts and tips from an expert.
Also included in the download:
- National Estimator program, so you'll have everything you need to put current cost data to work immediately. A Web-like search feature makes it easy to find the cost items you are looking for.
- Job Cost Wizard. Turns estimates into invoices and exports to QuickBooks.
- Free, automatic quarterly price updates throughout 2020.
Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F. All purchased National Estimator software programs are guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP computer.Attention Apple & Mac users:
Wasatch Digital Media offers an estimating app that uses Craftsman cost data. Click here for more info. iPad and iPhone users:
ContractorTools is another powerful estimating app that uses Craftsman cost data. Click here for more info.
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP.
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Requires up to 160 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 1024 x 768 or higher video resolution, video adapter and monitor.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- To listen to video tutorial - Sound card and speakers or headphones.
- DSL or Cable internet connection is recommended for automatic updates and other optional program features.