Manhours, labor and material costs for all common plumbing and HVAC work in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. You can quickly work up a reliable estimate based on the pipe, fittings and equipment required.
Every plumbing and HVAC estimator can use the cost estimates in this practical manual. Sample estimating and bidding forms and contracts also included. Explains how to handle change orders, letters of intent, and warranties. Describes the right way to process submittals, deal with suppliers and subcontract specialty work.
Included in this edition: costs for ASME "H" or "U" stamped, LFUE certified 90% or better green certified boilers, costs for emmission sensing and recording equipment for boilers, costs for self-contained roof-top DX air conditioning units, costs for heat recovery ventilators, roof exhaust fans, makeup air units, ventilation exhausters, energy-effecient exhauster arrays, air balance software, LEED certified boilers, residential heat pumps, LEED certified geothermal heat pumps, LEED certified residential HVAC, LEED certified air to air heat pumps, and much more.
An interactive multimedia video that shows how to use the software to compile construction cost estimates is free at www.costbook.com. Revised annually.Included with National Estimator download:
- Job Cost Wizard turns estimates into invoices and exports both in QuickBooks
- Free Online Technical Support for the National Estimator Software
- Free Quarterly National Estimator Updates Updates to the 2019 costbooks and zip code modification factors are updated quarterly. Quarterly price updates on the Web are free and automatic all during 2019. You'll be prompted when it's time to collect the next update. A connection to the Web is required.
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP.
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Requires up to 160 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 1024 x 768 or higher video resolution, video adapter and monitor.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- To listen to video tutorial - Sound card and speakers or headphones.
- DSL or Cable internet connection is recommended for automatic updates and other optional program features.